Linggo, Disyembre 14, 2014

I am Eliza, an adult survivor

Dear everyone,

Thank God for allowing me to have another day, an opportunity to pursue my longtime wish to somehow help a person or two who are facing the same ordeals like me through this blog.

I am Lady Eliza Minhyung-Lee (my pen name) from Philippines, I just turned 27 last month. I came from a poor family, I lived with my late mother, our breadwinner, together with my younger sister. We were abandoned by our father when I was only around three years old. 

Living a life without a father to grow up with is indeed difficult. When I was young, I envied my playmates and even my cousin who had their fathers together with them. But it was okay for me to live without a father than to live with a negligent one.  (Yes, when I was younger I hated my father for leaving us, I just later on learned to accept the fact that's how life is and I get used to live a life without a negligent father.)

While growing up, I strove to study hard because I knew that by doing that, I would be able to help my mom to raise the family we had. Then around February 1994, my mom's lover came into our life. Starting then, horror events happened to me that made me scared to my core

How I was able to make it until this very hour?

I would be posting my next entries for the update next time.

Eliza,


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento